DWF Italy's tax practice manages all the tax issues of the clients with extreme care in order to reduce fiscal problems and find tax benefits. DWF Italy can provide a team of lawyers with extensive experience in:
- Tax Consultancy;
- Tax Litigation;
- Assistance In International Tax Matters;
- Corporate Tax;
- Transfer Pricing;
- M&A Transactions;- Financial Matters From A Fiscal Point Of View.
“A plus in a M&A transaction – Tancredi Marino is very dedicated to the needs of his clients”– TopLegal
DWF Italy offers a range of established technical consultants with experience in all tax law matters, particularly focusing on the structuring of Investments Funds and financial products, International and domestic tax matters and on assisting clients in managing relations (?) with the Tax Authority throughout proceedings (international and domestic tax rulings, tax audits, tax assessment agreements and any tax disputes).
DWF Italy's tax team is adept at assisting private clients and family office, in relation to a large number of prominent tax matters regarding all the tax aspects related to succession and inter-generational changes.
The tax consultancy service coordinates closely with other DWF practice areas, including Banking and Finance, M&A and Real Estate. DWF Italy is able to provide clients with global, multi-faceted support, delivering high quality and efficiently managed projects, meeting the clients' deadlines and minimising the costs.
The professional experience and technical expertise of DWF Italy's lawyers allow the Tax Department to devise innovative tax solutions and tax structures, tailored to the client's specific needs on a case-by-case basis and in line with the purposes and core business of the clients.
DWF Italy's tax lawyers have considerable expertise gained over years, regarding the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and real estate transactions;
- Corporate and real estate finance;
- Equity and debt capital markets, structuring of innovative financial products, derivatives and structure finance;
- Energy and industrial project finance;
- Restructuring and corporate insolvency;
- Tax risk management and tax audit;
- Filing tax rulings before the Italian Revenue Agency;
- International and domestic tax disputes;
- Transfer pricing;
- International and domestic investment funds in any sector;
- VAT, stamp duty, mortgage and cadastral taxes;
- Holdings and IP companies;
- Stock options and employee incentives;- Trusts (onshore and offshore), generational handover and estate planning.